RCF Gardens is committed to providing the best possible garden maintenance experience for our customers however please note the following points.
- We endeavour to attend the grounds on set days however due to unforeseen circumstances cannot guarantee a specific visit time. If there are times that we must not visit, please inform us so we can ensure our staff have vacated the site.
- If access through or from a neighboring property is required to carry out specific tasks, permission must be sought from the property owner or tenant before commencement of work.
- Poor weather conditions may sometimes result in delayed or missed visits.
- No waste or rubbish other than the material produced as a result of our work will be removed unless agreed.
- Any issues during the course of the program concerning the standard of work, time keeping or the staff must be quickly brought to our attention so we can rectify them.
- All invoices must be paid by date shown when it arrives in the post or via email, unless agreement is made about delays of payment.
- Projects and or materials supplied by us costing in excess of £500 will require a non-returnable deposit of 50% at least 7 days in advance.
- We work on a strict time policy, if there is something you want doing say at the beginning of the visit not at the end as we may not be able to accommodate.
- If you have any questions regarding these terms please do not hesitate to discuss it with us.